The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #56 A Christmas Snowflake Miracle

Some special snowflake must’ve gotten their Starbucks and Avocado Toast this morning…

Because I’m 3/4 so far today(all good hits too)!

I think I have like four hits total. I might have missed a call or two, but who’s really counting. Triggered? Naw. My motto is, “You are not a unique snowflake.”

And to finish the day for @CVargo of course...

N-41.png

7 calls today, 7 calls yesterday
14 total for those keeping score.

DON'T Forget Wednesday's Calls will be after 6pm MST through Friday

6 valid hits over 14 calls. Maybe I’m not on the naughty list after all?
giphy.gif

Not only are the clocks weird in Arizona they do weird things with their calendars also.

No actually some of us work for a living and don’t get to sit around our jobs and play bingo, and just so KJ doesn’t throw himself on the floor in a tantrum there will be calls on Wednesday evening Thursday evening and Friday evening and then Saturday afternoon and then all day Sunday Monday, Tuesday. There happy.

there will be calls on Wednesday evening Thursday evening and Friday evening
Yes, we get that. There was no confusion there. We understand that all of those will be Wednesday's calls. So when will Thursday's and Friday's calls be called??

They will be in the evenings on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the afternoon on Saturday and then regular times Sunday Monday Tuesday

Um......just to interrupt this discussion about the timing of things....but when is the update scheduled?

Back