The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I’ll say that you can’t get too mad at the players for putting everything you post under the microscope, it’s the price you pay for getting to be the Bingo Wizard.

Plus in one light, @Spider has the highest level of engagement possible with your game, yelling at it, pulling his hair out. Beats apathy and no responses if you ask me.
Oh @Spider is the devil,

kj spiderman.png

I will admit it very freely !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay from now on if I post something that can count for multiple squares I will take that into consideration for the number of clues /post that I make.. that will solve the issue...

Why aren’t you playing then??? I’m sure it’s not too late to join.
In the middle of quite a bit of home and work stuff. Much too busy. Also, I'm hanging out in Flourish & Blotts trying to offer help but Expecto Barberonem is doing Seamus level magic.....kaboom!!....so I'll sit this one out until my world settles.

In the middle of quite a bit of home and work stuff. Much too busy. Also, I'm hanging out in Flourish & Blotts trying to offer help but, the barber Patronus,Expecto Barberonem, is doing Dumbledor level magic.....kaboom!!....so I'll sit this one out until my world settles.
FTFY

I just realized something.... with only 4 possible winning patterns, the majority of our cards are useless. In fact 66% of your hits will not count for anything!

Red squares are non-hits.
1674564600457.png

disappointing-snape.gif

This is actually the case for every game with a specific pattern to win.
Yeah, but with a static pattern, you know that and expect it. I somehow thought that having this pattern be good 4 ways, more of the card would be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back