The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
your-a-wizard-harry.gif

1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). I will Post WHEN the first call will take place in THIS Thread as soon as I see How Many Players I might Have this time (so keep watching )

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 1 meaningful post. If you've never played, it's super easy ( usually ) and lots of fun !!

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but PLEASE be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will
NOT be The Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). The Calls Will Be Words Or Phrases ( Calls Do Not Have To Have The Letter Before The Phrase ).. IE... You're A Wizard Harry..

5. There will be 3 calls per day ( based on Eastern Time Zone ) unless otherwise noted ( Weekends included....Maybe, I Might make calls on the weekend ). The calls will be found in one of the posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum.

6. Jaro's calls can occur in a variety of ways:

A: Plain Text Calls, Typed Directly or Hidden Within A Post.

B: Photo, Video, numeric, code, alternate Languages, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.

C: Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

Additional tips/tricks/hints can be found in the following thread: ( BINGO SECRETS REVEALED )

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Bingo Card, which will be sent via PM prior to games start. You may print out your cards or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your card.

8. To win, you will need to see a Lightning Bolt (Multiple different ways to get pattern as shown) on your card ( See below for pattern ). Once you believe you have a bingo you MUST type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game ( There are no ties ). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

da8bfd01deb8666bdc5f504e520fea57.jpg da8bfd01deb8666bdc5f504e520fea57-2.jpg

da8bfd01deb8666bdc5f504e520fea57-3.jpg da8bfd01deb8666bdc5f504e520fea57-4.jpg

See there are Multiple ways to get a Bingo in this game !!

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:

A: The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!

B: The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game ( to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge !! ).

C: An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller ( callers are not required to offer a prize.......but I'll be packaging up some things for the winner.....I know what some of them are. )

10. Recaps of calls will ( Probably ) be provided, at or around the one week point ( possibly ), and every week thereafter ( Maybe ), unless the nature of the game makes recaps redundant or irrelevant ( We shall see. ).

11. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, edited for the specifics of their game.

12. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

13. Have Fun !! Or , Maybe, Go Crazy , Go MAD !! Well ..... Why Not Both ??

(@BarberDave

eKDTdRA.gif

**************************************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro1069

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave

Well Gentlemen And Gentle Ladies we shall start this Up TENTATIVELY on Monday January 23rd .. Depending On sign up numbers !!

OH BTW to everyone involved in this, The cards do NOT have the letters Of B, I, N, G, Or O across the top of your cards !!!! The letters showing in my Previous post were ONLY for Illustration Purposes.....

I dunno, sounds like I might be able to make up some of my own rules for this one and surely win. And yes, I did just call you Shirley.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave

I dunno, sounds like I might be able to make up some of my own rules for this one and surely win. And yes, I did just call you Shirley.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
Would it not be "Surely", not "Shirley".. are you sure there Hagrid

I shall represent....

71qheAe+f6L.jpg

I had chosen HufflePuff, but the Badger, for obvious reasons did not pick Me LOL

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
NOT with me calling it.. I dont see where I left room for you to " Make Your Own Rules " ,:unsure: But , we shall see what happens.......:rolleyes:

Ok. Jaro was good to me last time. Let’s bring that magic back this game.

Also, I’ll be a Ravenclaw please
65DE4EB9-1775-42CB-B775-E93486FC9EFB.jpeg

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06

For a guy who always points out rules and wants everything to be absolute.... there a lot of vagueness (maybe, probably, etc..) in those rules.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider

Green and black have always been my colors...

1674056068916.jpeg

For a guy who always points out rules and wants everything to be absolute.... there a lot of vagueness (maybe, probably, etc..) in those rules.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider

Green and black have always been my colors...

View attachment 102903
Yeah. I figured this time I would be a little bit more "vague" maybe....

And
Here you go...

sorting-hat-slytherin.gif
slytherin-green.gif

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap

I’ve not read any of the Harry Potter books nor have seen any of the movies - so I’ll be this dude. He has a nice smile and I can relate to a noggin sans hair.

1674060124300.jpeg

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap

I’ve not read any of the Harry Potter books nor have seen any of the movies - so I’ll be this dude. He has a nice smile and I can relate to a noggin sans hair.

View attachment 102914
Yeah, that’s about right the one who shall not be named, kinda looks like you LOL

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Majorrich (can’t find clues but am a HP fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back