The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the lack of chatter , I guess that I must assume that EVERYONE IS doing fantastic and love ALL the calls that have been made so far....

@Scuttlesoap if you really need help (and a Harry Potter ringer) I'm your man. We will have to come to an "agreement" on payment for the help. Let me know.

@Scuttlesoap if you really need help (and a Harry Potter ringer) I'm your man. We will have to come to an "agreement" on payment for the help. Let me know.
Why aren’t you playing then??? I’m sure it’s not too late to join.

The ministry of Magic says, unless you are playing Keep your robes and Wand Shut @heysi or face the Banious Curse, and a trip to the pit of Despair..... Wait you live in Vegas... ok just the one then

1/6 Still not acceptabilious

"Expecto Dalmorius" Drink that Scotch!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think I’m 2/6.

Depends on if “Harry” is a separate call from “Harry Potter” I guess

I mean at this rate why dont i just take a photo of the call sheets and post them all at once !!!!

If people don't stop trying to get calls by default we could very well have a winner already !!!
Not trying to get an advantage, just trying to understand how to parse some of the phrases to see when they count. That’s why I’m posting my question in the thread, and happy to abide by your decision

Also, I’ll say that you can’t get too mad at the players for putting everything you post under the microscope, it’s the price you pay for getting to be the Bingo Wizard.

Plus in one light, @Spider has the highest level of engagement possible with your game, yelling at it, pulling his hair out. Beats apathy and no responses if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back