The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna be honest with you all. I am winging how I'm gonna work these words into my post each day !! Some of those words are just NOT everyday used words !!

Why do I think @NurseDave 's Owl will be like this??

hi-there-hi.gif

BTW I know of at least ONE PERSON ( @Spider ) who will question some of my calls and say that they can consist of multiple words or phrases BUT I promise you that the calls are singular and if a call is supposed to be interpereted in a certain way I will say so... I mean since the game has NOT started yet I will give an example... There will be a call for a snake BUT there will also be a call for a specific snake Nagini and my post of one CAN NOT be used for both !! They ARE SPECIFIC !!

If a call can be used for multiple words on you card I promise I WILL tell you so.... My game is gonna be straight up with not a lot of complications....

BTW.. Shortly I will begin.. I'm dealing with a little girl who bumped her head this morning and it took 20 min to get it to stop bleeding...Needless to say between her "head boo boo " and them still coughing they stayed home.... Sorry for the delay but my little girl comes first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back