The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

Because he’s the one making us do this! Sicko…probably enjoy watching people argue over bingo calls. 😜

No I really like to bring people together. I also like seeing how new games will play out. This seemed like a fun way to spice up bingo again and get all the players talking.

I wonder if anyone has started to form an alliance yet behind the scenes?

I just thought of a problem bigger than anything that’s come up yet. If we’re the ones making the calls, what will be base all our insults to the bingo master on?
Rule #140
All Bingo Masters/Callers will be razzed, complained to and poked in special places by pitchforks, fire, nuclear weapons, or sharpened #2 pencils…. If your into that

Oh and forced to eat 2 pieces of Dumpster Candy Corn a day

All Bingo Masters/Callers will be razzed, complained to
Fine, part of the job of being a Bingo Wizard

poked in special places by pitchforks, fire, nuclear weapons, or sharpened #2 pencils
If I’m allowed to choose, I’d like to select the pencils please. Preferably these beautiful Tenneessse Red pencils from Musgrave Pencil Company (made from the Red Cedar trees of Tennessee)
A760433C-37A8-4AEF-BEB3-400F2AA96278.jpeg

Or the Harvest Professionals (made with the California Incense Cedar)
EFBD7C4D-E1AA-4843-8E1E-17F57C6731A1.jpeg

It would be comforting to know that I was being injured with American made products, and the great scent that both of these pencils have might distract a bit from the pain.

I will admit, that looks like a lovely poking and prodding… what am I saying? You’ll take our abuse in any form it comes and you’ll like it!! It could be putting your milk back in the fridge EMPTY or leaving no toilet paper in the bathroom. You’ll never know!

I will admit, that looks like a lovely poking and prodding… what am I saying? You’ll take our abuse in any form it comes and you’ll like it!! It could be putting your milk back in the fridge EMPTY or leaving no toilet paper in the bathroom. You’ll never know!
There is a corn and peanut joke there but I won’t go down that road

I am a hoarder when it comes to hobbies and will purchase this, plus hope to win it so I have more.
ftfy

giphy.gif

Part 1 of the prize package
View attachment 95329
(Just in case there is one person left in the Cadre who didn’t listen to BarberDave and hasn’t bought it for himself already)
I haven't bought Any of the latest Spearhead Seaforth stuff yet. I have cut back drastically on my purchases of stuff lately..... ( well I do have a couple of things coming that I wanted and was told to order for birthday gifts for myself )...

Again, for full transparency, I just send in the winning bingo card.

(Just in case there is one person left in the Cadre who didn’t listen to BarberDave and hasn’t bought it for himself already)
I'm not permitted to buy myself anything during the months of october, november or december.....by order of the spousal unit.

Back