The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

To make it simple to see who says yes lets start early just put yes by your name on this list..... ( If thats okay with @EMG06 )

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
A yes means a vote to start early and a no means a vote against starting early !!!!

1. GearNoir

2. Heysi

3. Spider

4. NurseDave

5. Jaro1069 - YES

6. BarberDave

7. Fenster

8. Scuttlesoap

9. Quijote

To make it simple to see who says yes lets start early just put yes by your name on this list..... ( If thats okay with @EMG06 )

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
A yes means a vote to start early and a no means a vote against starting early !!!!

1. GearNoir

2. Heysi

3. Spider

4. NurseDave

5. Jaro1069 - YES

6. BarberDave

7. Fenster

8. Scuttlesoap

9. Quijote

Okay .... SO ,,,, Are you guys gonna reply so Our Esteemed Bingo / Battleship Wizard / Commodore will know about whether he shall be starting the battles early ?????

1. @ GearNoir

2. @heysi

3. @Spider

4. @NurseDave

5. @Jaro1069 - YES

6. @BarberDave

7. @Fenster

8. @Scuttlesoap

9. @Quijote

I don’t think we need to go through this exercise. If @EMG06 is able to make up his cards, send them out, and get them back before Monday….. and nobody else signs up by then, then we are good to go!

I don’t think we need to go through this exercise. If @EMG06 is able to make up his cards, send them out, and get them back before Monday….. and nobody else signs up by then, then we are good to go!
True. But since you wanted it to start early he did say it required input from All people currently signed up also. So thought this would be a quick way to get that input. What say you @EMG06 ......

@Spider .. I just realized that my previous post might have sounded rude. It was by no means meant to be that way. I was just saying our bingo guy said he wanted All of us to say our thoughts on starting earlier .. I have no problem starting early. I was just trying to make it easy for everyone to say if they were okay with it also...

1. @GearNoir
2. @heysi
3. Spider - Yes
4. NurseDave - Yes
5. Jaro1069- YES
6. @BarberDave - no
7. @Fenster
8. @Scuttlesoap
9. @Quijote

@Spider .. I just realized that my previous post might have sounded rude.
Not at all. It's all good.

1. @GearNoir
2. @heysi
3. Spider - Yes
4. NurseDave - Yes
5. Jaro1069- YES
6. @BarberDave - no
7. @Fenster
8. @Scuttlesoap - Yes (just to be opposite of Barber Dave 😂)
9. @Quijote

1. @GearNoir
2. @heysi
3. Spider - Yes
4. NurseDave - Yes
5. Jaro1069- YES
6. @BarberDave - no
7. @Fenster
8. @Scuttlesoap - Yes (just to be opposite of Barber Dave 😂)
9. @Quijote - I don't care when we start.

I don’t think we need to go through this exercise as well. We have a Bingo Wizard for this game and it is up to him and him alone when to start the game

Ok. So I slept on it and decided that we’ll keep the original start date for the first calls of October 17th.

Next week I’ll be On Call at work and don’t think I can run a bingo game and be on call at the same time; not good for you guys or my patients.

While I hate to lose the momentum this game has already generated, I think this will allow me to give the game the time it needs.

To address @Spider concerns about the number of players, if we get many more in the next week, I can always run it survivor style (split everyone into two teams, run two games until we get down to 5 players, then merge the two games and start over with new cards). Or we could get really crazy and use 1-90 calls instead of 1-75. At this point these are just ideas to deal with an influx of several more players, otherwise I’ll keep it as above.

Ok. So I slept on it and decided that we’ll keep the original start date
TSC bingo is a serious matter. While I am not a patient person. I appreciate the fact that you are giving it the thoughtfulness it deserves. I trust this will lead to a well-planned and executed game and that everyone has fun with even though I'll win.

Back