The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

I'm not permitted to buy myself anything during the months of october, november or december.....by order of the spousal unit.
Although, he did not say October, November, December....... as since they are non "Capped", they are not real months

Especially for my birthday. Several years ago I bought myself something she was planning on buy me. I've been on restriction ever since.
So before the prizes from my last bingo game opened your horizons to CBL soaps (and then to all manner of new things by Spider), had you been a minimalist by necessity and not by choice?

So before the prizes from my last bingo game opened your horizons to CBL soaps (and then to all manner of new things by Spider), had you been a minimalist by necessity and not by choice?

I honestly wasn't aware of how much there was out there. And I'm a creature of habit. What I used was what I used.....because it was what I used.

Choice…. And ignorance, lol.

This feels......Judge-y.

Work out some of this underlying hostility between you guys 🙃😉
I've got nothing but love for the @Spider. He was the one that brought me over here to the Cadre......he did cut off my finger that one time......but still....great guy.

Back