The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #38 - The Hunt for the White Whale

In that case...I could win this thing today! Let me get back to you...
Update, I did not.

Given all that work, I got two marks on my card and neither one counted. At this point, if the caller were taking a refreshing swim next to the ship and a shark fin headed his way, I'm not at all sure he'd get the rope ladder.

4 on my card today, only 1 counted though.
Given all that work, I got two marks on my card and neither one counted. At this point, if the caller were taking a refreshing swim next to the ship and a shark fin headed his way, I'm not at all sure he'd get the rope ladder.
Might get a bucket of chum thrown down to him though.

Well I got no hits or even marks on my card today so I still only have 2 marks that count on my card......

Sooo; we’re finding out the trouble with no recaps is when you think you got a call, if it’s wrong you don’t really find that out.

Sooo; we’re finding out the trouble with no recaps is when you think you got a call, if it’s wrong you don’t really find that out.
If you’re curious, just ask, I’ll send you all the calls I’ve made so far. But because my game has been so puzzle heavy and I’m making 5 calls a day, I didn’t want someone who had solved no puzzles to walk in on recap day and become the Bingo Wizard. But email me and I’ll share all made calls with you, no questions asked.

TSC Bingo!!!

Not that being first is the best for this game.

View attachment 72824
Yes! It’s a valid BINGO! Congratulations @heysi

You will be the next Bingo Wizard. As per the original rules, I will transfer my title once the last player has claimed their Bingo and selected their prize.

Now comes the fun part! You’ve just bagged a whale. Time to see what you pulled up. I’ve decided since @MilkCrate bowed out so gracefully, I will let you @heysi select 2 prizes. I can be poached, but the other will be yours and nobody can steal it.

As a refresher:
The list of Ahab’s cryptic clues to the prizes is as follows:
  1. “A soap for Custom suits,” The drone said.
  2. A soap hides itself away for Sundae, Monday, any day really
  3. Bostonian tries to order modern classic James Bond Cocktails instead of soap
  4. Bro hems awkwardly about smoking or nonsmoking choice while shaving with this soap
  5. Grant gives no guarantees about this soap
  6. Hi mama! Confusingly shouted the soap.
  7. Talk radio frequency discusses a headless hazelnut shaving soap
  8. Mixed French soaps
  9. Soap found in an operatic Barber’s Milieu
  10. Soap I first learned about from Matt in Sunday School on February 16th
  11. The infernal place adds zero new souls when someone is using this shaving soap
  12. Westley Ryan Cummerbund’s secret soap

As a refresher:
The list of Ahab’s cryptic clues to the prizes is as follows:
  1. “A soap for Custom suits,” The drone said.
  2. A soap hides itself away for Sundae, Monday, any day really
  3. Bostonian tries to order modern classic James Bond Cocktails instead of soap
  4. Bro hems awkwardly about smoking or nonsmoking choice while shaving with this soap
  5. Grant gives no guarantees about this soap
  6. Hi mama! Confusingly shouted the soap.
  7. Talk radio frequency discusses a headless hazelnut shaving soap
  8. Mixed French soaps
  9. Soap found in an operatic Barber’s Milieu
  10. Soap I first learned about from Matt in Sunday School on February 16th
  11. The infernal place adds zero new souls when someone is using this shaving soap
  12. Westley Ryan Cummerbund’s secret soap

Cool....Well, since I'm not much of a soap guy and I really have no idea which soap is which in the word salad that is the clues for them.......I'll choose:

#12.....and #1
Since I was first but I'll end up last.

And as an added bonus: I'm now out of the bingo game. :cry:

I was just starting to enjoy not being able to figure out the clues.

Back