The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #38 - The Hunt for the White Whale

OK, Ahab’s updated list of the prizes is as follows:
  1. “A soap for Custom suits,” The drone said. CBL BEE-Spoke @heysi (Cannot be poached)
  2. A soap hides itself away for Sundae, Monday, any day really
  3. Bostonian tries to order modern classic James Bond Cocktails instead of soap
  4. Bro hems awkwardly about smoking or nonsmoking choice while shaving with this soap
  5. Grant gives no guarantees about this soap
  6. Hi mama! Confusingly shouted the soap.
  7. Talk radio frequency discusses a headless hazelnut shaving soap
  8. Mixed French soaps
  9. Soap found in an operatic Barber’s Milieu
  10. Soap I first learned about from Matt in Sunday School on February 16th
  11. The infernal place adds zero new souls when someone is using this shaving soap
  12. Westley Ryan Cummerbund’s secret soap CBL Dread Pirate Roberts @heysi (for the moment)

Ship’s Log Day 9: I sense a growing discontent amongst the crew.
CD352FE8-5CA5-4BD1-908B-6C3B59C0C1BD.jpeg
Captain Ahab tried to buck up their spirits by giving them a little talk at midday. “Starbuck and Ahab will always play fair with you. Yes, start with Starbuck and Ahab to get set right.” Not the most stirring of words, but he’s hoping the use of our names will be enough to hold off any discontent for another day until we can bag some whales.

Seme sovu amkb xrtg gdgd mcfw gc, ebtm crvr whgc, ebtm crwg hies, st hw gc, saeh bafw gc.

5 calls today, all posted.

Starbuck (aka Gted seit gdfp zexb bn)

Last edited:
Well guys, I can tell you today's clues are a code of some kind. That should be enough for you to get it. 😆

Well guys, I can tell you today's clues are a code of some kind. That should be enough for you to get it. 😆
I'm just glad they have websites able to apply the code. Even with the online instructions, not sure I would have been smart enough to do it manually.

Despite his inability to mark the Free Space, @GearNoir does indeed have a valid TSC BINGO!

Time for him to select his prize (or poach the DPR Soap from @heysi )
Sweet bottle of rum! But I ain’t no poacher Mr Starbuck…I swears it!

I’ll lay claim to bounty number 8 if ye please Mr Starbuck.

Two of the crew now have their prizes.

Ahab’s updated list of the prizes is as follows:
  1. “A soap for Custom suits,” The drone said. CBL BEE-Spoke @heysi (Cannot be poached)
  2. A soap hides itself away for Sundae, Monday, any day really
  3. Bostonian tries to order modern classic James Bond Cocktails instead of soap
  4. Bro hems awkwardly about smoking or nonsmoking choice while shaving with this soap
  5. Grant gives no guarantees about this soap
  6. Hi mama! Confusingly shouted the soap.
  7. Talk radio frequency discusses a headless hazelnut shaving soap
  8. Mixed French soaps Barrister and Mann Mélange @GearNoir
  9. Soap found in an operatic Barber’s Milieu
  10. Soap I first learned about from Matt in Sunday School on February 16th
  11. The infernal place adds zero new souls when someone is using this shaving soap
  12. Westley Ryan Cummerbund’s secret soap CBL Dread Pirate Roberts @heysi (for the moment)

Had no computer time today. Printed this off this morning and have been trying to solve by hand. Thanks for nothing but a big headache!

Back