The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BBQ/Grill/Smoker/etc. Cooks

I cannot wait till the weather improves for grilling. With the temps with what they are I donā€™t really have to turn in the grill , but human melting is an issue

I don't know your Handle and wasn't going to insult you by calling you Ghost Rider. That's why I put the .....'s there.
Yeah, I shouldā€™ve thought of that. Iā€™ll let you know on Sunday what my handle was

Funny story. Earlier this week the Engineering department was given an award that rotates around hospital departments. They work their butts off and do a great job, so I went to the ceremony when I was presented. The guy who was going to be accepting on behalf of the dept wasn't there so a guy got on the radio and called for him and used call signs I assume for the radio they were using. I pipe up to the leaders next to me and say "Hey, I want a call sign". The response was, of course, "Oh, we'll give you a call sign". The tone of voice let me know I walked right into that one and I just said "Well, that ended that".

Funny story. Earlier this week the Engineering department was given an award that rotates around hospital departments. They work their butts off and do a great job, so I went to the ceremony when I was presented. The guy who was going to be accepting on behalf of the dept wasn't there so a guy got on the radio and called for him and used call signs I assume for the radio they were using. I pipe up to the leaders next to me and say "Hey, I want a call sign". The response was, of course, "Oh, we'll give you a call sign". The tone of voice let me know I walked right into that one and I just said "Well, that ended that".
ā€¦.. and your call sign?

It'll take it!

That's what I was saying, I stopped the selecting of my call sign before they even started because I knew it wasn't going to go well.
Maybe they need some inspiration give us their phone number and @heysi and me will call them to assist in determination

Back