The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

A 2 "Whatsamattayou" shave :ROFLMAO:(y)

HEHE
Huh? You're going to be shaving your enchilada? Sounds less than safe.... :oops::LOL::oops:

It is up in our new thread LOL
Dave is taking his AD to an all new level...Barbershop Chair AD!
Thanks Don.... and your next muahahahaha
Look at this wisecrackin Dave guy! Nice one!
Thanks Chris
Manic Dave. Gotta like it!

Thanks Rich....... I think

Funny thing about the SIR Fougere, after spending all that time mixing and smelling to get to what it is I have trouble smelling it. If I am sniffing from the tub I get one whiff in before I become nose blind to it. Fortunately for me I can smell it while lathering/shaving but It is easy for me to lose the scent. My wife can smell it throughout the house when I lather it ...and I am oblivious.

What happened to the tapatio splash?

That brush needs a good cleaning now, i'd hate to sniff that thing if left to fester a few days.

Thanks Chris, oh it has a good vinegar soak and a Dawn Soaping, a MWF soaping, LOL

Kudos Dave. Kudos. You jumped in with both feet and went for it. I was surprised you didn’t go with the straight to handle the lumpy bits.

Now, I think we need to reexamine what happens at 300 members. I mean you guys teased Chad about his facial hair, but your mustache barely shows up on camera. We’re going to need more.

Kudos Dave. Kudos. You jumped in with both feet and went for it. I was surprised you didn’t go with the straight to handle the lumpy bits.

Now, I think we need to reexamine what happens at 300 members. I mean you guys teased Chad about his facial hair, but your mustache barely shows up on camera. We’re going to need more.
Preach it Other Dave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dave.... OK I will come to San Fran and shave your Mustache and Goatee, Barber Style LOL and my mustache does not show up as I am old and it is translucent grey LOL

Back