The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Hello:
Yes it is me, and yes I am still alive. As the New Year approaches, and my triumphant return is planned for after the New Year, A funny Vidoe and present for the members of TSC. I do apologize for being somewhat vacant, however things have been busy, very busy on all fronts. I hope everyone enjoys this little disaster. Here is a hint

DO NOT TRY while Intermittent Fasting, DO NOT TRY on an empty stomach and well I will this is typical of me........

It had been about 20 hrs since my last meal and with my "getting healthly on Keto Journey" I am on an alternating OMAD ( one meal a day ) and OMEOD ( one meal every other day. This was not a good Idea.

Hope everyone is well and Happy New Year to you and Yours

All I did was ask if you wanted the chip! lol Glad you survived and looking forward to your triumphant return to the cadre in 2020!

Nice effort Dave! You actually went for it which is more than most would do. You did handle the heat very well! I was surprised when you went for the cream, but yeah..... that stomach pain can be something else. And I did make the mistake of doing it on an empty stomach once.... now I prep good before taking on a challenge, but it still hurts.

can’t wait to have you back on a regular basis!

What is this Shave Vlog thing that appeared before my eyes?

Looking good Dave...I think you need a MUCH smaller shirt though. 🤪

Good stuff and great shave!

What is this Shave Vlog thing that appeared before my eyes?

Looking good Dave...I think you need a MUCH smaller shirt though. 🤪

Good stuff and great shave!
I noticed that LOL, those were 3x and I am now in an XL but waiting till I get to my final weight, although I guess I could raid some of my old t shirts LOL, best compliment I have had Don, THANKS!

Back