The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Nice video Dave. Just to confirm for you, you said the Feather Pro Guard is the most efficient for you? Not the Feather Pro ? Interesting, I've only used the Schick so far so I will be experimenting with others as I wear ones out.

Nice shave. And trust me I will be wearing gloves now lol!

I did find the balance point this morning but that was a little awkward for where I hold the razor. But this razor does provide a solid bbs Everytime. So far it's worth it

Nice video Dave. Just to confirm for you, you said the Feather Pro Guard is the most efficient for you? Not the Feather Pro ? Interesting, I've only used the Schick so far so I will be experimenting with others as I wear ones out.
Yes the pro guards
Nice shave. And trust me I will be wearing gloves now lol!

I did find the balance point this morning but that was a little awkward for where I hold the razor. But this razor does provide a solid bbs Everytime. So far it's worth it
Good stuff

Paused...Sebaceous!

I actually have a question about that. Is there a limit to the output of your sebaceous glands within a certain period? Say if I massage my skin at the start of a shave, during, then again at the end while in post shave, will they produce every time?

Edit- Darn it KY, get a life! :p

Yes Indeedy as the 1st winner, You will receive a free gift Just PM me your address.
Paused...Sebaceous!

I actually have a question about that. Is there a limit to the output of your sebaceous glands within a certain period? Say if I massage my skin at the start of a shave, during, then again at the end while in post shave, will they produce every time?

Edit- Darn it KY, get a life! :p

They will continue to secrete a bit more but it will be in small amounts, but in theory yes.... Cant wait to see the video

Back