The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaves & Such

Just finished watching the video, Dave. Glad to hear that you had a similar experience as me with the Vector. Funny enough, I'll have a video coming out today using the Vector as well. Probably the easiest razor in my den to use, just ahead of the Brass General.

What did you think of the flat sided screw post? It seems like it would be easy to cross-thread. Granted, this is one of the only gripes I have with the razor.
thanks Josh, again good to have you back. I did notice that, and I think I recall something in writing on the BlackLand site about how to make sure it is threaded, but that may be a case of the "Mandella Effect" LOL. I do agree and will probably address. I am going to try to use it for the next 7-day, however Sunday of course will be a GOT shave and the ice dragon of course, LOL

Better than the RX???? DAVE!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!, You know how much I loved the RX, but got rid of it because it just sat as I was more attracted to straight razors ( you guys are all going to laugh at my video today) related to that. This razor I could be happy with if all my straight razors vanished. NO razor has ever been able to do that!!
BWAHAHAHAHAH perfect!

Got to watch both vids finally. Man you whipped that thing around like nothing! Awesome shaves!
Well, I am worried, I have not thought about my straights in 3-days... Ruh Roh
Nice shave Dave. Mine lands Monday, Whoop whoop !!
Awesome Dave, Thanks it is so nice
Yup...nice Shave Dave! Looking forward to trying the Vector!
You gonna Love it
Lots of that Vector Love going on here! Dang! Now “Radar Love” is running through my head.
Thanks Rich, Love that song!
This one made me think I need another SV brush.
Hmmm I have been thinking, you do need another one. I have been looking at the Olive wood alot lately
I really try not to lurk. 😂 I get super busy and tend to forget about social media for a few days every week.
We will save a barstool for you here at the Shaveapalooza Bar!

Great video again Dave. Nice thoughts on the Vector. And Congratulations on the Employment! Now you can actually contribute to society! 🤪

Great things finding a chair! You sure are making that Vector look good. They appear to have a base in Columbus, Ohio not far away. So when I order one it’ll get here quick.

Back