The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Well adding being compared to Hitler on my resume. OUCH... love you too man.
You got compared to Thanos the destroyer of the entire universe and your worry about an Austrian crazy person with a bad mustache that is dead ROFL

2BEAE50D-695F-4DD4-B552-2E0875CE9624.jpeg
Although I did not go to Ohio @Majorrich was nice enough to send me a set of the Ohio wet shavers, shave soap by Shannon soaps, and also knowing that I was a big fan of Seaforth a special aftershave called Buckeye also another local soap maker that was a cherry mint

As far as the fragrance of the soap, it seemed extremely neutral to me. There were no scent fragrance notes on the packaging, nor were there any fragrance notes on the Seaforth so if anybody knows them, please let me know, but it did match very well with the Penhaligon’s Elixir

It was a fantastic shave with the Stark Ferrari.

Thanks again, Rich It’s a wonderful, wonderful soap and fragrance.

Have a good day, everybody

911BC147-F3F8-4CA7-8585-E8700BF46C6C.jpeg
Some thing nice, something simple, something legendary. Well to fit that bill, Fine Italian Citrus!

An all Fine shave with the IC and the C20 fine synth. Couple with the Blackbird, a perfect shave

Splashes of the IC, some talc , and even more Italian Citrus. Just great for a 105 degree day. Yes the heat is back grrrrr

Have a good day folks

Don't forget to put out your wreath of fire......and leave out ice water and ac units for satan clause.......because its hotter than hell out here.

Back