The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

Blackbird/Personna
Blackbird/Synth
PCN Nero suds
Alum
Quinns
PCN Nero AB
Bespoke Edp
9C4AE130-BAFD-48FA-88DB-6C266671A0AA.jpeg
All black and white shave today with the PCN. Barber had to go up to the shop to get some shears sharpened back to their razor cutting edges and then the rest of the day is running around doing errands, going to the bank, taking my lovely bride out for lunch having some jewelry cleaned and checked, and then back home by late afternoon hopefully

We’re finally getting some rain, which is nice

The shave today was very very nice and I finished it up with a bespoke fragrance that was given to me by @Sskim3 that he had made in New York City for one of the Rudolph giveaways, and it matched perfectly to the Nero

Hope everybody’s having a good Monday. Take care.

09.17.2024 -It's Drink - N - Daves Day!

09.17.2024.jpeg

A very nice shave with the ASD2 and perfectly DSBBS with all the Boozy, Smoky, Goodness and Islay to boot

Have a great day Folks

8DCA59E2-A4B3-4F21-85DA-DC282CD259BA.jpeg
Well, it’s my Thursday and a wonderful shave with the boozy cigar smoke of the soloist sitting in a jazz club just absolutely fantastic

On whisker duty was the black land Osprey and all the other good stuff that goes with it and then replica for the edt

Hope everyone enjoy their Friday

9C08A03D-DE49-4D48-B3CC-F5EE00E02C72.jpeg
Great Sunday morning shave today. Beautiful weather in the 80’s today, and the shave set the tone. Just perfect

Aqua Velva followed by Savoy Steam, and some talc. Good stuff

Off to the Animal shelter today to see if we can find Kona a Sister. I want another husky, to take the level insanity to a whole new Canine level, but we will see what the boss wants. No expectations but we will see

Have a great Sunday folks

(video posted soon)

09.23.2024.jpg
Tribute shave today for Sue at Mama Bears Soaps for may of us her product was among the 1st in Artisan Soaps.

3 passes today and DSBB + that wonderful Brut Fragrance.

at the Ranch:

As you may have seen we have a new member of the pack. Lanky Lyka
Lyka.jpg

a companion for Kona. 1 day was a bit tense, as expected. She is the same age as Kona, good to the cat, but an alpha dog so there was a bit of teeth display with food and toys, but that has seemed to resolved itself. They are fine when food and toys are not involved.

Tonight will be exciting Dan Marries a Good friend is the Anchor for the Local CBS station, so we are going to see a behind the scenes Broadcast, and some dinner after. Should be a blast . Will post photos if we are allowed to take

overall a great day so far. Hope yours is too

Back