The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Shaveapalooza

D321A579-7F12-4A37-B0A3-07EC7E62ECE4.jpeg
Well fall is finally here, temperatures are going to be a nice cool 100° today so I thought bringing out the PDP 63 was in order🤪🤪

All kidding aside, this is a wonderful set that can be used year-round. The Sorrentino and Vector, provided a nice DSBB shave

Some alum, yardley talc, and the PDP 63 fragrance for a great shave to begin my Monday at the shop

Hope everybody has a great Wednesday

1E2E4372-F99C-4753-8565-ECBD8190D9BE.jpeg
Well, another warm day here in the old Pueblo should be somewhere around 103 to 105, so another gin and tonic inspired shave with noble otter Jack.

The Blackland Osprey was on whisker duty today, as was the Paladin Cleo to prepare the surface

A beautiful, three pass and dolphin smooth.

Finished up with Yardley Talc , as well as the wonderful minty fresh and bright Floris 1962

Hope everybody has a wonderful day

FA6DF302-AFD5-4FE8-AAF9-B0400100D2D4.jpeg
A bit of a smorgasbord of a shave today. Kindly another gift by. @Majorrich , apparently a small artisan maker from Ohio called the adopted acres, I think he got this sample at the recent Ohio shavers meet up. You would never think that Sherri and mint would go together, but it is a wonderful croap. Probably best for both lathering. I was able to take a dollop and put it inside the brush in it lathered absolutely wonderfully.

Three passes today with Tedalus, and a very nice DSB shave

Finished off with the cucumber mint, which hazel from Quinns, and what seems to be a chameleon of an aftershave in the Swiss Pitralon

Finished off with what I believe is the finest mint, and that’s wild mint from Azzaro

Well, today is my Thursday so we’re almost there

Have a great day, everybody

Back