The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

I've had the past week off, so I busted my butt and finished this week's schoolwork by noon today. I honestly don't know what to do with myself now. Not a bad dilemma, but it feels weird. I'm watching me some football tomorrow.
1f60a.png

Gotta love free time!

Good stuff Bruce! enjoy the weekend...and the Rosa Pura is definitely a must buy if you like Rose scented soaps!

CBL has really worked hard to define an optimal shaving soap formulation. I hope it works well for you Bruce.

I cracked open my first tub of TabacaVeg. It did not disappoint. My setup this morning:

• CBL TabacaVeg
  • Rudy Vey 22mm STF brush
  • '38 Sheraton
  • Crown blade (day 2)
  • WSP Gaelic Tweed AS
Lathers easily, quickly becoming a thick, creamy consistency with excellent cushion and glide. Post-shave feel also excellent. I'll be trying different flavors of CBL soaps. Can't help it, three samples arrived with my order.

Finishing up Soapy Science's Doc's Special Blend, and on my last Crown blade this week. Will then open my last Rainbow tuck. When that's gone I'll be down to four brands< the names of all I cannot recall at the moment (it's been over a year since I've used any of them).

As of today I'm officially in the second half of my studies. I'm on the downhill slope now. ?

Today's shave brought to you by:

The Rainbow blades got a little washed out by the flash.

Enjoy your shaves (I certainly enjoy mine)!

Good shave Bruce! I’ll bet you’re walking tall today! Enjoy the weekend man!

Back