The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL-T SIR Fougere (17)
  • Maggard 24mm tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Feather Pro (3)
  • GTB splash
First time with the Stirling bowl with all kinds of rubber nubs. It whipped up a fantastic creamy thick lather. Had enough to clean up errant hairs around my head. The bowl collapses for storage, and isn't very big, but it works very well.
:) F263E34A-1060-4071-A9F0-A2AC69428C6E_1_201_a.jpeg
There was so much lather that I had enough to shave one of our cats.

1582396435024.png

Have a great Saturday, Cadre.

@Graybeard57
Have you ever been eye to eye with a goat? You know how they say "the eyes are the window to your soul"
Well those windows are creeeepy. They just stare at you and then try and head but you.
The only ones that I might be able to tolerate are those ones that "faint" when you startle them. That is kinda cool. But other than that. I don't like to be around em.

Man they are up to something. If I had a whole herd of em wandering around my property. I would have a hard time sleeping. Would need to set up a perimeter. Concertina wire, Claymores, M16 toe poppers and trip flares. Me and Mrs. taking turns on guard duty.

If I had a whole herd of em wandering around my property. I would have a hard time sleeping.
This company sets the perimeter with steel stakes and plastic netting, lets the goats in to chomp away, then picks up the goats in early evening. In the case of large hills, they move them across the hillside by re-setting the perimeter.775ABD9D-8D35-4FB8-91F0-5D3576D879B4_1_201_a.jpeg
Here they are at a school near where I work.

It is amazing what the goofy sum guns will eat. That tanglefoot ivy there and briars. Almost anything.
Yeah, they wouldn't work at most homes, keeping them away from what you didn't want eaten. The city and the county each rent them out to clear hills too difficult or expensive for people to do. The entrepeneur who came up with this business is brilliant.

That would make a great travel bowl. Can't take my scuttle out of the house. Breakable.
Those cats are not of this earth. Don't trust them or goats. Just sayin.
Oh come on the Sphinx is all personality! However, you must exfoliate said cat and make sure they get their sun screen every sunny day!

Back