The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Have you guys seen @Dave in KY 's PIF for newcomers? Great opportunity to clear some shelf space in your den!

Hit the layer of Shannon's Lavender Lemongrass in the MSB3 soap. That is some excellent sweetness! Great BBS shave to start my weekend out right. Enjoy your shaves, Cadre!
  • My Special Blend #3 (MSB3)
  • Rudy Vey 22mm Muhle STF
  • Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#7)
  • WSP Black Orchid

Actually I had the pleasure of smelling Tom Ford's Black Orchid earlier. Is the WSP inspired by TF? They might've accidentally sold themselves a set of that's the case.

• Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#10)
  • WSP Black Orchid
Another day, another great shave. I'm actually getting a little bored with the razor, but it'll pass. The shaves are just so darned good to switch till the Vector release occurs. I'm wondering if they are waiting till after Black Friday to get more orders. Forcing myself to be patient. 😐

• Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#11)
  • WSP Black Orchid
Finished the Black Orchid this morning. Checking back, I opened the bottle on Sept 28th, so that makes 53 days for this 100cc bottle. Pretty good value. Not sure which bottle of WSP I'll start on tomorrow, but I know it'll be good.

• Schick G5 SE/Barber (Personna) blade (#11)
  • WSP Black Orchid
Finished the Black Orchid this morning. Checking back, I opened the bottle on Sept 28th, so that makes 53 days for this 100cc bottle. Pretty good value. Not sure which bottle of WSP I'll start on tomorrow, but I know it'll be good.
I really like WSP's aftershaves. Most that I've tried are strong enough to double as a cologne.

Back