The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (12)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

7pm shave for a morning workout appointment. Drizzly and overcast most of the day. Hope everyone had a grand Sunday. 😊

One of my sons is hiking in California. He has sent us videos of a bear and an elk. He’s currently hiking in the Redwood Forest. My wife sent me this article:

“Some say that Bigfoot may live in the redwood forests of Redwood National and State Parks in California, and Humboldt County has the most Bigfoot sightings in the state, with a third or more of those occurring in redwood areas. Humboldt County is home to the world's tallest, oldest, and biggest redwoods, including more than half of the old growth redwoods in the parks and along the Avenue of the Giants.
However, the existence of Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, has never been proven despite many claimed sightings.
The modern legend of Bigfoot began in 1958 with a series of mysterious encounters in Willow Creek.”

Happy Sunday, Cadre! Haven’t shaved yet, but got my haircut in. Shaving later for the Zoom call. It’s a fun call with fellow shavers. Conversations can be on anything: shaving, booze, cigars, tools, watches, worms (if @Luecke3262 attends), Sumo wrestling or other sports. It’s a friendly and welcoming group of gentlemen and the occasional cameo appearances of spouses. Not a cliquey group at all, so please don’t be shy if you haven’t called in before. Fun times, do come join us.

Happy Sunday, Cadre! Haven’t shaved yet, but got my haircut in. Shaving later for the Zoom call. It’s a fun call with fellow shavers. Conversations can be on anything: shaving, booze, cigars, tools, watches, worms (if @Luecke3262 attends), Sumo wrestling or other sports. It’s a friendly and welcoming group of gentlemen and the occasional cameo appearances of spouses. Not a cliquey group at all, so please don’t be shy if you haven’t called in before. Fun times, do come join us.
And a swing and a miss for Bruce.

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (1)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Sweet shave now for tomorrow’s workout. Now I’ll be looking good as a barfly at the Drinks… podcast, if I finally figure out my iPad’s zoom controls.

My wife discovered me on The Google street view a few weeks back. I was changing a taillight bulb on Sheri’s Jeep when the car drove by. This may be the pinnacle of my life.

Attachments

• IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 7
Back