The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (4)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

7pm shave tonight for a 10am in person appointment, with an 8am video appointment beforehand. Chilling with the family at home tonight. Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend. 🙂

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (5)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

8pm shave for multiple appointments tomorrow, beginning at 10am, meaning I’d leave my house at 9, which means I’d need to shave before then, which I don’t want to do. So that’s why. Spent the day with my wife for her endoscopy (“upper GI”), which was normal, pending pathology. It reached 86F/30C today, which is crazy for May. Hope you all had/are having a great day!😎

No shave today. Probably will tomorrow. We are at our high of 82F/28C. Pleasant, lightly breezy, and very sunny. Good day for melanoma. 😏

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (7)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

Almost didn’t shave, but I caved at 2pm. Next shave will be either tomorrow night or stupidly early Monday morning for a 10am appointment. The stupidly early option is abhorrent to me, but may be the best option. 🤬

I actually beat you to the brush today with a 10am-ish whisker-chopping session.
For me, a successful retirement is partially defined by being able to shave when I want. If I shave Monday morning, I will violate the Venerable Sacred Trust of the Honorably Retired®️ (Pittsburgh USA chapter).

Arko Shaving Stick
RazoRock Bruce synthetic
Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (8)
Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash

An 8:30pm shave to avoid the unthinkable tomorrow morning. If you have tomorrow off, please thank the next dead soldier, sailor, airman/woman, marine you see. I believe that I still have my pulmonary rehab tomorrow. I’ll call and see come morning.

Back