The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Sudsy Soapery Unscented Tallow
  • RazoRock Bruce synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
I don't know what possessed me to put a Feather blade in the Vector, but I won't make that mistake again. Schick ProLine did a better, smoother job. A different soap for today as well.

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
I don't know what possessed me to put a Feather blade in the Vector, but I won't make that mistake again. Schick ProLine did a better, smoother job. A different soap for today as well.
Great non only a wierd minimalist ,but President of the Anti-Feather Blade League. You sir need a Snickers😂😘😘

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick ProLine (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Refreshing morning shave leaving me leaving me clean and spiffy to start the day. Had fun on the D&D podcast last night as we discussed the Infallible 5 B Movie Rating System™. Try as they might, they could not debunk the validity of this valuable tool. Regardless, I had a fun time.

We did not try to de bunk, but you keep changing the rules LOL. It was a blast!
I think that I've framed the Infallible 5B Movie Rating System™ as a tool to measure the viewability of individual films. And BTW, what rules? You directed me to be there and then start picking apart the most accurate rating system since Siskel & Ebert?

Back