The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Unscented)
  • RazoRock Bruce synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (6)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
And a good Monday morning to you all. Hope everyone had a good weekend. The Navy football team fought valiantly, but were overcome by the superior forces of the AF team. Oh well, we'll get 'em next year!

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Had to postpone rehab Tuesday to get our dishwasher fixed, so tomorrow will be my first day of the new phase: twice a week on cardio machines of my choosing. Should be interesting.

So today I didn’t get on the rowing machine. It was more a day of learning routines and filling out paperwork. Very different than what I was doing: instead of a class of 4-5, it’s me and about a dozen others. Just adding me to the mix today threw a couple people off their routines, but everyone was gracious. I was even hit on today, which was flattering, but. Tuesday I should be able to get on a rower. (y)

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Late evening shave for exercise class tomorrow, as I begin to settle into a new routine. This will be my first full week of it,; I don't anticipate it being too taxing. As long as I don't backslide, I'll be happy.

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (6)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Late report on a morning shave. Spent a little time on the rower, ate lunch, now a little football. Used the last drop of the Nivea; will have to crack open another bottle for my next shave. It's Saturday!

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Feather Pro Super (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
First use of the Vector in I don't know how long. Extra close shave this evening, but nothing requiring a styptic pencil.

Back