The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Unscented)
  • RazoRock Bruce synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (1)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Evening shave for tomorrow's early workout (8:30am is early for retirees). Plus I have a fun Zoom call shortly I get home. Football and baseball on tonight - will check both out and stick with the most interesting one.

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Good morning, Cadre, and a happy Thursday to all. I completed cardiac rehab yesterday - got a diploma and everything. Next week I begin a month of less structured, but still monitored exercise. After that, I should be able to venture out with my own exercise plan. :)

• Stirling Travel Bowl
  • C-1 Red Tip Gillette/Wilkinson Stainless (4)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
Good morning, Cadre, and a happy Thursday to all. I completed cardiac rehab yesterday - got a diploma and everything. Next week I begin a month of less structured, but still monitored exercise. After that, I should be able to venture out with my own exercise plan. :)
Oh Bruce…. Saturday is going to be fun as Air Force beats Navy. 🤪🤪🤪

Oh no, does this mean Hell is also freezing over? I'd better break out the wool-lined jeans!
Indeed it does. You seem confident. I like that. It makes the fall so much more enjoyable when you splat.

A wager maybe? Like a public statement on the zoom call that we love the winning team, or must wear a shirt of the service that wins???

Indeed it does. You seem confident. I like that. It makes the fall so much more enjoyable when you splat.

A wager maybe? Like a public statement on the zoom call that we love the winning team, or must wear a shirt of the service that wins???

How about if you lose, you must profess your undying loyalty to the winning team?

Back