The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Group school work sucks! Seriously, I think the majority of such efforts in classes are doomed to end up exactly the way yours did, it’s almost inevitable.

Nice shave though. Licorice and vanilla sounds yummy!

Group school work sucks! Seriously, I think the majority of such efforts in classes are doomed to end up exactly the way yours did, it’s almost inevitable.

Nice shave though. Licorice and vanilla sounds yummy!
The two scents go well together. It's a complex aroma.

Most team projects I've had in school have been somewhat like that, there are those who are content to settle for an average grade. That's not me, and I refuse to let someone pull down my GPA. This team was extreme in that regard.

Day off from work to have some repair work done on the house. Got up late, and didn't shave by choice. It pains me to say those words. I'm slipping.

Agreed and he should do it on video but I don't think he has the mammoth hair to paint.......

I think 3 or 4 sprigs of hair between the pecks would be enough to qualify as a junior mammoth painter in training. One of these days I'll get around a PIF with mammoth painting being a requirement. To induce members to jump in I might just have to put a nice flint knife in there as part of the PIF............Ooops, sorry to hijack your thread Chris!

I think 3 or 4 sprigs of hair between the pecks would be enough to qualify as a junior mammoth painter in training. One of these days I'll get around a PIF with mammoth painting being a requirement. To induce members to jump in I might just have to put a nice flint knife in there as part of the PIF............Ooops, sorry to hijack your thread Chris!
Lol!

Actually it’s Bruce’s, but I’m sure he won’t mind.

Back