The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Dinner was very nice: chicken parmesan for me, pasta primavera for her, of course with a salad first, and cheesecake dessert. We are suitably stuffed. Sheri met a couple of the program directors for whom I volunteer. Home for fresh-brewed coffee. :giggle:

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (20)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Happy sunny Saturday, Cadre! 36F/2C currently at about a quarter past noon. No big plans here, just watching SB with I think 2 of 3 sons tomorrow. Our days of big parties are behind us, thankfully. 😀

I am observing the 1st Annual No-Shave Super Bowl Sunday today.

Looking forward to tonight's game. I was thinking about this, I've been an AFC fan since the conferences were formed. I followed the Baltimore Colts back then, then the Patriots in the Plunkett and Grogan eras, and the Steelers since moving here in 1979. Therefore, I'm rooting for KC tonight. Should be an entertaining game. @Luecke3262 and @Spider are sure to be rooting for their hometown Chiefs, giving all of us reason to throw in with them.
71bRJB089KL._AC_UX679_.jpg

I am observing the 1st Annual No-Shave Super Bowl Sunday today.

Looking forward to tonight's game. I was thinking about this, I've been an AFC fan since the conferences were formed. I followed the Baltimore Colts back then, then the Patriots in the Plunkett and Grogan eras, and the Steelers since moving here in 1979. Therefore, I'm rooting for KC tonight. Should be an entertaining game. @Luecke3262 and @Spider are sure to be rooting for their hometown Chiefs, giving all of us reason to throw in with them.
71bRJB089KL._AC_UX679_.jpg
We watched it in the background and didn't go anywhere. We were busy making a Valentines day box and handmade Valentines with our son. We enjoyed that more than we would have enjoyed the game. Glad they won though, some of my family are very invested and love that team. We were Rams fans and were disillusioned after they broke with STL and moved back to LA. So, we haven't watched much NFL lately.

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (21)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Good morning, Cadre. Hope everyone is feeling well this day after the SB. We had a quiet little gathering and enjoyed the game. We were all rooting for KC in this household, so it was a good game from our perspective. 42F/6C now, should get to 52F/11C later. It's a sunny, cloudless day here, which is a nice break from our normal cold February days.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (1)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
The little left of the N.O. Bare got scooped up and combined with remnants of @LNHC 's Premium unscented. I'm building a Full Spectrum Unscented soap, using only high end unscented soaps. If able to achieve my goal, I will be olfactorially invisible to all, even bloodhounds. 😀

Back