The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

Quick shave before I run out the door to do errands.
Bruce be like...

giphy.gif

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (15)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Relaxing shave this morning. 15F/-9C . Our coldest this winter. Regrettably, I've got one errand that will briefly put me outdoors, but otherwise, I will be indoors.

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (16)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
Nice Saturday shave, albeit a cold one. 26F/-3C now, though it's supposed to get to 33F/.5C in three hours. Today marks the first day of a warming trend, as it is forecast for us to warm to the 40sF/4-9C tomorrow, and the 50sF/10-15C a couple days later.

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (17)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
Refreshing shave after two days' growth. Pitched the blade afterward, as it clearly had entered the Pre-Tug Phase, potentially threatening my Shaving Zen. Can't have that!

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (17)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
Refreshing shave after two days' growth. Pitched the blade afterward, as it clearly had entered the Pre-Tug Phase, potentially threatening my Shaving Zen. Can't have that!
Show the blade who’s boss!

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (18)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (1)
Good morning, Cadre. Mid-week finds me looking forward to dinner out with my wife. The cancer outreach center where I volunteer is having dinner for its members tonight. Should be a pleasant evening with some extraordinary people. Have a great day. :)

Back