The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (2)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
A beautiful Wednesday morning to you all. It's already 62F/17C. it should get to 64F/18C before the day is through. Great day for errands, so I'll be off shortly to get them done. Hopes everyone has a great day. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (3)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (7)
Happy Friday, Cadre. Cold, overcast day so far at 33F/1C. Nice day nonetheless, as I had an enjoyable Zoom call with other members of the cancer outreach center. Tonight I have a gathering of friends to attend, so it's a good day of meeting up with friends, virtually and in person. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
Sweet Sunday shave. The lather of this soap base is excellent. You should check it out; Shannon's come in lots of interesting flavors. :giggle:

Not shaving today because. Got errands done early, before the whiskers were too evident. There was an interesting, informative, and entertaining Zoom call yesterday. If you haven't come to a meeting yet, treat yourself and sample one, either on a Wednesday or a Sunday. Not sure when the next Wednesday meeting will be, but two Sundays from now will be the next Sunday confab. Keep your eyes on the General Shaving Discussion forum. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (Chupacabra base) Unscented (5)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
Warm, rainy day at 42F/6C. Pretty good for February. Spring is right around the corner, Cadre! Only 26 days til it's officially here. :D

Back