The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (9)
  • Rudy Vey 22mm synthetic Muhle knot
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Little bit of snow last night, less than an inch. Just enough to make it feel colder than it actually is (34F/1C). One video appointment, and a run to the grocery store later, but all in all a laid back day.

Any hobbies (besides shaving) you’ve been pondering taking up? Or haven’t gotten that stir crazy yet?

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (10)
  • Maggard tuxedo 24mm synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
We got another light dusting of snow last night; currently partly sunny 34F/1C. Normal weather for here. January is almost done, and February is a short month, so I see light at the end of the tunnel. :)

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (11)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
35F/2C with some flurries. Hopefully the skies clear before dinner, as there are a couple errands I'd like to get done. We shall see.

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
  • Nivea 2 in 1 AS splash
  • Davidoff Cool Water
Change of pace with the AS and cologne. Wife left early for an all-afternoon affair, so I splashed on the Nivea and sprayed on the Cool Water. I've gone full-on rebel, and a good smelling one at that. :cool:

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (13)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
Smooth and clean after a much-needed shave. Meant to shave yesterday, but I never got around to it. We got maybe an inch of snow last night; currently it's 23F/-5C. Not supposed to get above freezing for a couple of days, so winter has settled in for a few more weeks. This too shall pass. :)

How’s that gas bill lookin? Or do you guys use alternate means of heat in extended weather like this?

Not supposed to get above freezing for a couple of days, so winter has settled in for a few more weeks. This too shall pass. :)
Nope.. No thank you.. Too cold!

giphy-downsized.gif

Back