The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (5)
  • Rudy Vey 22mm synthetic Muhle knot
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • Harry's After-Shave balm
Looking good after a great shave. Smooth and clean for a little football watching. :)
now that is a Winning combo right there!

Quick note before I go...
giphy.gif

View attachment 102805

This better not be one of the season ending cliff hangers…..😀

Nothing extraordinary. Had to talk with my wife about a minor plumbing problem. Now that she's gone out, I can finish the note. Busy couple of days with errands and routine medical appointments. At least it's warmed up to 50F/10C, though it's drizzling now. You know you're old when you're just glad the furnace isn't kicking on as much. 😀

I am peachy-keen, smooth and clean. The Unscent is strong in this soap (though you need to lather it up to fully appreciate how strong), leaving people for miles around wondering just what it is that they aren't smelling. Great stuff. (y)

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (7)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
Got my shave in early this morning before the neighborhood water got shut off. I usually like to ease into my morning, shaving about 10ish. This near sense of urgency to hurriedly shave has no place in my life now, but I really wanted to be cleanshaven today. Have a wonderful Friday, Cadre!

• Noble Otter Bare Unscented (7)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
Got my shave in early this morning before the neighborhood water got shut off. I usually like to ease into my morning, shaving about 10ish. This near sense of urgency to hurriedly shave has no place in my life now, but I really wanted to be cleanshaven today. Have a wonderful Friday, Cadre!
I also hate feeling rushed when doing my morning routine. Many times in those situations I'll skip shaving entirely. IMO skipping a day is better than a bad shave.

Back