The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (11)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (10)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Typical excellent shave today - no tugging yet. Broke through the bottom of the tub unexpectantly this morning. Eldest son is moving back out to an apartment, to be closer to work and school. Today is a very busy moving day.

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (12)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (11)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Great shave today, with minor tugging, so out went the blade afterward. It's a quiet Wednesday here. Hope you all are enjoying the day. :)

After only 11 shaves!!

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif
🤪

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (13)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (1)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Shaved late today with a new blade, so I'll be cleanshaven for the Steelers game tonight. The son who moved out is here to watch the game, as his TV and WiFi aren't yet set up. Looking for more variation on the offense tonight.

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (14)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (2)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Smooth-skinned again after not shaving yesterday. The Thursday Steelers game was a disappointment: played well in the first half, but not in the second half, when they lost the game. If they keep this up, it's going to be very hard to watch them. They've got some talent on offense that they just haven't utilized yet. This offensive ineffectiveness reminds me of when Mark Malone was QB and our game plan seemed to be run-run-pass-punt, over and over again. Or perhaps like when Kordell Stewart was QB, and the team couldn't move the ball. Regardless, it's hard to watch.

Let's all have a great weekend. :)

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (16)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (4)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Screaming good shave today: smooth and clean, and feeling keen. Have a great day, Cadre!

Thursday 9/29/22
  • LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (17)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (5)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Today 9/30/22
  • LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (18)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (6)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
A couple days' worth of shaves here. The soap is nearly done - it might last the weekend. We shall see. I topped off tonight's shave with Davidoff Cool Water cologne, I think it is. Or else it's an EdT. Don't know and don't care, it just smells good. The weekend is here!

Back