The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (2)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Merkur Progress/GSB blade (5)
  • CBL After Shave Tonic unscented
So I'm trying my luck at shaving at halftime of the Steelers game. They are doing surprisingly well against Tampa Bay.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (2)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Merkur Progress/GSB blade (5)
So I'm trying my luck at shaving at halftime of the Steelers game. They are doing surprisingly well against Tampa Bay.
Yea, don’t be jinxing them there Bruce! Hopefully it wasn’t your unshaven stubble giving them game power 😂

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (3)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Merkur Progress/GSB blade (6)
Extra close shave today. Really enjoying the Shannon's Soap - its lather is rich, creamy, with plenty of cushion and glide. And even though it's unscented, it smells good (kind of a "soapy" aroma). :)

Fall has WAY less dog poop lying around than spring!
eric-idle-monty-python.gif

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (6)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline blade (2)
I'm continuing to enjoy the Shannon's Soap that I am using. You all should check it out; she's got great bases and scents. The lather is exceptional. I'm getting great shaves with this gear. :)

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (7)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline blade (3)
  • Davidoff Cool Water
Easy shave today due to light growth, but I've got to meet with people tonight and want to look and smell my best. Sheri won't be there, so I'm putting cologne on just before I leave in a few minutes. The weekend and World Series are here! And Sunday the Steelers will upset the Eagles, much to @Scuttlesoap 's chagrin. Sorry, my friend.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil unscented (7)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline blade (3)
  • Davidoff Cool Water
Easy shave today due to light growth, but I've got to meet with people tonight and want to look and smell my best. Sheri won't be there, so I'm putting cologne on just before I leave in a few minutes. The weekend and World Series are here! And Sunday the Steelers will upset the Eagles, much to @Scuttlesoap 's chagrin. Sorry, my friend.
1666998316690.png

Back