The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

It's interesting, we're an Apple family other than computers. But two of our kids have Apple laptops and my wife has started using one for some things. I wonder if it's time for me to take the leap and have everything all integrated. But I'm scared.

It's interesting, we're an Apple family other than computers. But two of our kids have Apple laptops and my wife has started using one for some things. I wonder if it's time for me to take the leap and have everything all integrated. But I'm scared.
Weird! Apple seem totally like a NurseDave thing! Nerdy, chic, high end, trendy… 😂

Perhaps the viewing setting were inadvertently changed? I know I accidentally do it sometimes on the iPhone, hitting something that reduces the font size until it fiddle with the setting and put it back at normal.
Thanks, I'll check.

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (6)
  • Razorock synthetic Bruce
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (5)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Very nice shave today. Got my ears examined today. Hole in my left eardrum is problematic, to I'm planning on having it fixed in November. Also got booster #3 while at the hospital.. So far, none of the vaccinations have given me more than a sore arm. Hopefully, my good luck continues.

226BD7AD-8B79-4536-96EC-D943FBA8F9F2.gif

Now you can tell the missus…”See?! Something was actually wrong! It wasn’t just selective hearing!”

What do they have to do to repair your ear?

What do they have to do to repair your ear?
The tympanic membrane, otherwise known as the eardrum. It's at about 6 o'clock on the drum. I might never realize my dream of being a deep sea diver with this hole, so they take patch of skin from either behind or in the ear to fix it.

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (7)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (6)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
This ASB is excellent. Not greasy, absorbs quickly, and leave the skin moisturized for hours. I probably should be singing its praises more, because it's honestly great stuff at $8/tube.

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (8)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (7)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Perfectly wonderful shave today, done in the afternoon for an early evening meet up. This setup continues to deliver superlative results. The weekend is upon us!

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (9)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (8)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Excellent shave today. No signs of wear on the blade yet. Went back to the Parker brush for its stiffness, which really helps with this soap, due to its hardness. Not as hard as triple milled, but harder than your standard croap. Have a wonderful weekend, Cadre. :)

• LNHC Artisan Shaving Soap Premium Formula unscented (10)
  • Parker synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Gillette Old type single ring/Kai blade (9)
  • DSC Post Shave Cream
Took the day off from shaving yesterday. I should have known better. I shaved before the Steelers' first game, which they won. I don't shave yesterday, and they lose. I blame myself. :mad:

Ah!
The best not to let word get out on the interwebinetz! You don't want vengeance seeking fans knowing that you hang out here.
Fans are currently seeking vengeance on the offensive coordinator, and the starting QB. After one loss! The offense has been anemic but give it time.

Back