The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (4)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (8)
  • LNHC Post Shave Elixir unscented
The usual good shave this morning. The soap is performing well. It's odd to whip up a lather and smell nothing. It hardly even smells like soap, but its lather is perfect. Shaving without all of the delicious flavored soaps and aftershaves felt incomplete at first, but I'm getting accustomed to it. Absent the aromas, a shave is still a shave.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (8)
The usual good shave this morning. The soap is performing well. It's odd to whip up a lather and smell nothing. It hardly even smells like soap, but its lather is perfect. Shaving without all of the delicious flavored soaps and aftershaves felt incomplete at first, but I'm getting accustomed to it. Absent the aromas, a shave is still a shave.
The things we do for love…
7AC78138-86A4-4BAF-AA27-CA56FC9086FF.gif

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (6)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (10)
Nice quick shave before heading out the door for a brief journey to the hospital to take care of some stuff. Let's all have a great Friday eve.
Safe travels Bruce! Have a good day!

I hope it isn’t serious!
Just job-related paperwork.

• Shannon's Soaps Nil (unscented) (7)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Schick injector type G/Schick blade (1)
And a sunny Saturday to you, Cadre! It's a crisp 41F/5C here in western PA. Fun day in store for me: my wife and I get to dog-sit Ziggy The 50lb Wonder Puppy. ZT5lWP is a bundle of energy, and loads of fun. Should be a lively afternoon.

Here is a song that just grabbed when I first heard it, and I've been enjoying it ever since. Hope you like it, too.

Back