The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL Iron Throne (23)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
  • CBL California Sunset AS tonic
Looking and smelling good. Had PT this morning. Did you know there is PT for inner ear balance issues? I have exercises to do at home now aimed at improving my balance. Hope they work, because my balance absolutely sucks right now.
Was looking for a funny balancing gif but found this, she should have been given extra points for a fantastic save!

iu

So no shave this morning. Shaved yesterday evening, so I'll be good under the facemask. Working another Saturday, handing out colon cancer test kits at a vaccination clinic. Hard work, but it's worth it if we get the test kits into enough hands. One thing I've noticed about these vaccination clinics is how happy people are to be there. Attendance is always good. Bodes well for our future, I hope!

• LNHC Barber Shoppe (1)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (7)
  • CBL Barba AS tonic (3)
The Iron Throne was reduced to a narrow ring, so off to the MSB5 it went. Wow, is this @LNHC Barber Shoppe terrific. Love the scent, and performance is second to none. Barba complements it very well.

• LNHC Barber Shoppe (2)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (8)
  • CBL Barba AS tonic (4)
Refreshing shave this morning. I can't quite put my finger on the Barba aroma. To my nose, it reminds me of a freshly opened packet of gauze: clean and fresh. Crazy, but that's what it smells like to me.

• LNHC Barber Shoppe (4)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (10)
  • CBL Barba AS tonic (6)
Clean, smooth shave again this morning. Was looking, feeling, and smelling good for the bug inspector. We're refinancing, so had to have the inspection, which we passed. Some more paperwork and we'll be done. :)

Back