The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL Iron Throne (8)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (9)
  • CBL California Sunset AS tonic
One more shave with this blade tomorrow. While I'm very pleased with this morning's shave, a fair amount of cleanup was needed. Good shave nonetheless.
Truth be told, nobody wants to go to a blind dentist!
Actually, she was wearing special glasses with telescoping lenses, so I'm unsure of her vision.

• CBL Iron Throne (12)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
Somewhere along the way I forgot to document a shave, but I'm certain this is my third shave on the blade. Have a great day, Cadre!

• CBL Iron Throne (13)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Nice shave on this Friday. The current setup continues to please, delivering consistently excellent results. Who needs a bunch of razors when you've got a Vector? ;)

• CBL Iron Throne (14)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (5)
Gave myself a break yesterday to allow time for a nick to heal. Loving the CBL tonic. In fact, I like it and Lisa's elixir so much that I'm disinclined to use anything else. Both are excellent skin food.

Loving the CBL tonic. In fact, I like it and Lisa's elixir so much that I'm disinclined to use anything else.
I have to agree with you. The CBL Tonic is amazing. Interestingly, lately since I have been getting up in the middle of the night with Danger Baby, I have developed some puffiness under my eyes. Knowing what is in the CBL tonic, I tried a dab to see if it would help with the bags. To my surprise...it does. Just have to be careful with the cooling agent. I told Chris he needs to make a batch and market it as such.

• CBL Iron Throne (15)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
Evening shave, very satisfying. Good start to the week. This week will be a combo of in-office and at home; today was in office, as will tomorrow. I'm also working Saturday, which is rare for me.

Back