The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• CBL Iron Throne (16)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (7)
  • CBL California Sunset AS tonic
Holy cow! I hadn't shaved since Monday evening. I took a respite to let a stubborn nick at the corner of my mouth heal. Been a busy week, so time flew by. Needless to say, this was an immensely satisfying shave.

• CBL Iron Throne (20)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (1)
Looking and smelling good on this Cadre Friday. Took a full day for some dental work this morning. Wasn't sure if I'd be in some pain, but none so far.

• CBL Iron Throne (21)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (2)
Beautiful Saturday, this first day of spring. Nice nick-free shave today. Digging the AS tonic. The first of the California Sunset is nearly used up; luckily, I have a second bottle on the shelf, beside a full bottle of Barba flavor.

• CBL Iron Throne (23)
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (4)
Looking and smelling good. Had PT this morning. Did you know there is PT for inner ear balance issues? I have exercises to do at home now aimed at improving my balance. Hope they work, because my balance absolutely sucks right now.

Back