The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Shaving Journal

• LNHC Dunnottar (10)
  • TSC 2nd Anniversary synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (3)
  • WSP Fresh Vetiver
Nice shave to finish the work week. Got a couple of light house chores to do this weekend, but that's it. Looking forward to getting them done. Have a great day, Cadre!

• LNHC Dunnottar (13)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (6)
  • WSP Fresh Vetiver
Woke up, checked to see if I wanted to watch the rest of the Steelers (I did not), and got coffee to start the day.

Nice shave this morning. As much as I like this splash's scent, I'm disappointed in its longevity. This is the second WSP special edition splash with this problem. Compared to their regular stable of splashes which linger for hours, this one comes up short. It does smell good, though.

In general, I’m with you - I like a nice, long lasting AS scent! Does WSP liken their Fresh Vetiver splash to a specific frag? Maybe you could look for a matching one?

• LNHC Dunnottar (14)
  • Maggard tuxedo synthetic
  • Stirling Travel Bowl
  • Blackland Vector/Schick Proline (7)
  • WSP Fresh Vetiver
Near-flawless shave this morning. Snow is slowly falling. Started about 10am this morning; supposed to keep snowing through tomorrow morning.

Back