The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Our stop several hours ago. Just a little portion of Lake Shasta and you can see the water level lower than the average was years and years ago. But this is much higher that a couple years ago. The haze is smoke from fires. We spent about an hour and half driving through smoke haze and smell.

That is absolutely beautiful!

Dave, I love Chihuly. Those pics were awesome. A museum near me has 1 of his pieces.

Ah... is that where they burn the beans?
Yes, of their reserve beans. I’m a simple vanilla creamer coffee guy. I tried some of their fancy stuff, cold brews and different types of brewing. All were still bitter to me. But still a cool place with some good food.

Dave, I love Chihuly. Those pics were awesome. A museum near me has 1 of his pieces.
The museum was a lot smaller than I was thinking, but it was very cool to see the variety and big installations.

I would love to visit. But I stand firm by my belief that they burn their beans.

I would love to visit. But I stand firm by my belief that they burn their beans.

I go for their more sugary drinks so I can never really tell...

Their blonde roast is supposed to be more smooth I think. Some of the bite is definitely taken out.

If you think Starbucks has bitter coffee...man...don't come to Louisiana then.

Back