The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

This is the end result of the weekend’s work. Just need to paint the frame white.

Next run of Hamilton for SF just released their tickets.

We want to see Hamilton, unfortunately it was near impossible to do so here. So we tried for free tickets never got them sadly.

We want to see Hamilton, unfortunately it was near impossible to do so here. So we tried for free tickets never got them sadly.
It's estimated I'll get to order at 2pm. 4hrs after the sale started. Fingers crossed!

Welp, no idea. That 2pm time estimate kept slowly getting pushed back and is now 3:30. Since I leave work at 3, I sent my code for my place in line to my wife to monitor and buy the tickets. I actually won't be going myself anyway. You're only allowed to by 4 tickets and you can't pick your seats. So she'll go with the kids. We were figuring we'd be able to get online around the same time and pick 5 in a row and split them into two purchases, but it don't work that way.

I think it has successful because of (from what I understand of it) its well timed messages and statements for present day society.

I’d like to see it myself.

Still the same freaking roof.... Although we are over halfway done with installing the leaks though. Maybe a week to a week and a half left for them I think if the weather co-operates.

At least there is a nice view from there, but the wind 40+ feet off the ground is brutal.

Suppose they would care if you hung out with a thermos full of coffee and some TSC videos?

This house is on the market. For $460,000 I could sit there all the time. Nicevcolors right now. Probably peak at the moment depending on elevation your at.

This house is on the market. For $460,000 I could sit there all the time. Nicevcolors right now. Probably peak at the moment depending on elevation your at.
That makes us Californians cry

Makes me want to buy it just so you can send me pictures from it as the seasons change.

Back