The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

because the moron barber cannot see

Hey Lilly's name was in pink so it was a little hard to see her name. She and Elijah were in bed already when this was posted but I will make sure she sees it in the morning after they get up.. Thank you for this for them.. I appreciate it a lot..

This is K&L a well known wine shop that ships all over. One of my pick-up places when I go to the city. There’s another smaller areas to the left as well.
C6620A70-9AAE-47C5-AF7E-FD23E6F715D3.jpeg

This is K&L a well known wine shop that ships all over. One of my pick-up places when I go to the city. There’s another smaller areas to the left as well.
View attachment 60429
giphy.gif

One of those moments when I reflect on all that brings this moment I’m experiencing. The growing of the tobacco, harvest, aging, sorting, rolling, and distribution that ended in the cigar I’m enjoying. The same with the barely, peat, and barrels for this scotch that aged a short 10 years before being bottled to end on the deck from Scotland. The people ending or beginning their journeys on the planes twinkling in the sky. It’s the evening zen.
A5252780-CF4D-4E6D-B439-D2E31D5E5038.jpeg

Back