The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I don’t know whether to laugh or not get on a plane in the San Fran area
Heh, it’s just ground control. This is a United hub and for whatever reason they schedule a lot of take-offs around the same time.

Guy just needs to learn to keep his frustration off the air. He has since been heard saying “you called at a good time, it was a mess 20 minutes ago” and “well too late now, keep doing what you’re doing”.

New wood hog is here! No more working on the other piece of :poop:!!!

The end piece is the feed unit, all 12,600 pounds of the middle piece is the hog itself, and then the shaker conveyor with metal detector.20210927_092716.jpg20210927_094312.jpg

Will it fit in your backyard?
It would, but i don't have the 600 amp 480 volt service to do anything with it.
Heck even if I did, the 600 amp bus box alone is 10 grand..... a bit out of my range just for that. I think with that, the starter, disconnect, and fuses, we are over 20 grand. That's just to hook it up....

It would, but i don't have the 600 amp 480 volt service to do anything with it.
Heck even if I did, the 600 amp bus box alone is 10 grand..... a bit out of my range just for that. I think with that, the starter, disconnect, and fuses, we are over 20 grand. That's just to hook it up....

you have to spend money to make money 💰😄

Back