The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

My wife was amused as well
That's Awesome..... I think

giphy.gif

Finally after much research, development and $$ . I think I finally found a system for clear Ice Spheres, without getting one of the stupidly expensive Ice Presses. Plus if I ever need anything other than whisky to use them for...... In a snowball fight these would be a game changer.......... Probably lead to an arrest as well HEHE

Ice Sphere Project 21.JPEG

If the hole in the plastic spinner goes all the way through, you can put a small bolt (that size would be called a machine screw) through both pieces and put a nylock nut on. The nylock has a nylon "O" ring on it that will grip the threads and keep it in place. That way you can get the bolt just snug enough to keep it from flopping around but still allow it to turn as you crank.

If the hole in the plastic spinner goes all the way through, you can put a small bolt (that size would be called a machine screw) through both pieces and put a nylock nut on. The nylock has a nylon "O" ring on it that will grip the threads and keep it in place. That way you can get the bolt just snug enough to keep it from flopping around but still allow it to turn as you crank.
I guess that might work. I was thinking my two options were tossing it and getting an electric grinder or only buying ground coffee.

Back