The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

It's not headphones, but it is music related.

Lately I have become enamored of "reaction" videos, where creators are listening to certain music for the first time. Here is one of my favorite creators, reacting to one of the best musical videos of ALL TIME! ....- ----. / ...-- .---- / ...-- --...

Lately I have become enamored of "reaction" videos, where creators are listening to certain music for the first time. Here is one of my favorite creators, reacting to one of the best musical videos of ALL TIME! ....- ----. / ...-- .---- / ...-- --...

I like watching reaction videos as well.

Gosh that Live Aid performance gets me every time. Such a commanding presence! He had that stadium wrapped around his finger!

Fun reactions too from the content channel 👍

Back