The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

I have been listening to the Beastie Boys License to Ill almost nonstop for the last 3 weeks. Every time I get in the car, its on. When I go to get my shower, I turn it on. So many good memories to this album!

nope nothing here either

I have been listening to the Beastie Boys License to Ill almost nonstop for the last 3 weeks. Every time I get in the car, its on. When I go to get my shower, I turn it on. So many good memories to this album!

nope nothing here either
How old are you?

I turned 47 today. I got this album on cassette in 1986 when it came out, lol.
I've got socks that are 47 years old! :p

Most of my generation thinks that the Beasty Boys is the disease that killed music.

We all have different tastes, and different memories, rock on man, or whatever that stuff is. 🤘

That's my Jam! In fifth grade, that album was about all I listened to. I remember taking a road trip across the US with my parents. 3 day drive-one way. I listened to that album in my walkman non-stop the entire time. I can't tell you how many times I flipped that cassette over..... LOL.

That's my Jam! In fifth grade, that album was about all I listened to. I remember taking a road trip across the US with my parents. 3 day drive-one way. I listened to that album in my walkman non-stop the entire time. I can't tell you how many times I flipped that cassette over..... LOL.
Just listened to it again, during my shower and into some of my chores haha

How many batteries did you kill? :p

Back