The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

So...Women's History month is done (we'll have more rock women....they're too good to only listen to for one month) but its time to start featuring a whole bunch of music that I'm blasting in my headphones that aren't from just one category.

Let the tunes issue forth...

The Church. I love this band. So under appreciated.

This song always gets lost behind the other great song from the Starfish album: Under The Milkyway. But this song is amazing in that the two guitarist don't paly a single chord though out the song. Its a flurry of hot licks from a jangly Rickenbacker and a blistering Strat. (can you tell I love this song?)

So...Women's History month is done (we'll have more rock women....they're too good to only listen to for one month) but its time to start featuring a whole bunch of music that I'm blasting in my headphones that aren't from just one category.

This song always gets lost behind the other great song from the Starfish album: Under The Milkyway. But this song is amazing in that the two guitarist don't paly a single chord though out the song. Its a flurry of hot licks from a jangly Rickenbacker and a blistering Strat. (can you tell I love this song?)

Great band and song!!

Absolutely love this band! Favorite song is Hotel Womb. I remember when MTv Unplugged was considered alternative and before people like Clapton played on it - that Marty Wilson-Piper was on - he and the host Jules Shear played this song called Rain. Recorded on VHS Tape

I met this ( back then ) young lady back in the day and we went out "clubbing " and we danced together and had a great time the whole night.....

Back