The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

To go with our BBC TV series on DVD tonight, Vienna Blood, a freshly baked apple crisp, with vanilla ice cream and maybe just a touch of caramel sauce.
qrNEjcg.jpg

Once I add in some pasta and grated Old Welsh white cheddar, this might even be good enough to eat!

Under the splatter guard is turkey meatballs, mushrooms, onions, garlic, sweet pepper, and broccoli.
60885D0F-FF36-4986-B33B-BD28BA9E787E.jpeg

Q: Why does my iPhone always turn pics sideways when I upload? :cautious:

Looks delish!
Q: Why does my iPhone always turn pics sideways when I upload? :cautious:
I’ve found that more often than not when this happens, it’s because I only thought I took a certain orientation pic but when I go back and look I didn’t because the software didn’t register me turning the camera a certain way (which looks like what happened to you as the pic you posted is in landscape orientation).

Need to make some Chicken Bone Broth soon. Running a little low. I have another package in the freezer of these little guys...(hint) Yes...the picture is a bingo call.

1616693232452.png

My wife and I just got back from picking wild Leeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210403_132148419.jpg
    IMG_20210403_132148419.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 1
Back