The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

I may have made the perfect pork chop last night. I regret not taking any picks. In my opinion the secret to a nice moist and tender pork chop is a soaking in brine before hand. I brined my thick cut chops about an hour before putting them on the grill. Made my brine with kosher salt, minced onion, celery seed, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Man sis they turn out great. Will probably do them again soon.

I was really bad tonight! But it's my son's birthday and he wanted to go to where they cook food in front of you. I couldn't say no to the noodles. A 24 hour fast is in my future after that.

View attachment 46657
This totally looks like you photoshopped a pic of the two of you into a stock photo of a hibachi restaurant. :ROFLMAO:

Keto Scramble & Keto Toast ( I just made )

3 eggs / Spinach /Arugala, Kale, Mushrooms, Chihuahua Queso and Hot Hatch green chiles / Bacon /Hot & Spicy Spam / Pepperoni

02.09.2020 scramble.jpg

We were snowed in today, but we stayed snug and warm. And this evening I baked a couple berry pies for an early Valentines treat. We had some topped with ice cream while we watched a BBC detective series DVD on the TV, and it was delicious. And I didn't even get the job of cleaning the pan...
Z6KD4mh.jpg

Back